Saturday 28 April 2007

Sorry to be so boring but we have again returned to Martin Mere. There were a few more people there today but it is still so tranquil, I can go there and immediately forget all my problems!





The crowned crane seemed to remember us and definitely took a liking to Sarah's fingers.













This swan also seemed to like Sarah!























Can you spot the missing finger here?













This photo I must dedicate to Anya, I think she would have cropped it a little more but I wanted to preserve some of the surrounding area.
Well - go on I could have a go -












1 comment:

Anya and Lisa said...

Hurray I feel loved at last.... If you want somewhere tranquil to forget your problems, OK it's not tranquil, and I might be one of your problems, but I have enough wine to make you forget that!!
Ax