Wednesday 5 September 2007

My 2nd claim to fame!!

Sarah is very quick at this game - spot the famous person!! Almost the first group of people we bumped into at Martin Mere on this visit was Bill and his camera crew. There they were sat around a table drinking coffee and presumably discussing tactics to do with the filming of Autumn Watch.




Oh no they have noticed me taking photos, I am about to have my camera confiscated!! I am following in Anya's footsteps!



No - false alarm, they obviously have bigger fish to fry.






Each time we came back near the cafe we saw Bill again, the group always seemed deep in thought but we didn't see any actual filming. Children kept approaching Bill with pen and paper for autographs, although he must have been fed up he always obliged. He seemed to be a very shy person who wasn't very happy with the recognition so no - this time i did not ask for a photo with him.







2 comments:

Anya and Lisa said...

What is your first claim to fame??
Ax

jennyberrypix.blogspot.com said...

Funny thought it was only me who suffers from short term memory loss! My 1st claim to fame was back on 11/07/07 when I met Fred the weather man. J x