Tuesday 6 November 2007

Bonfire night

Sorry folks, I suppose I have neglected this blog of late but here I am back again to bore you.
This was bonfire night in our neck of the woods!! Sheeba was so petrified she hid behind the computer during the local pub's firework display. We had the radio and tv on at full blast but still we could hear the bangs. If fireworks continue to go louder, as they seem to do each year, I wonder when the claims for hearing problems will start?! I know one thing - Sheeba and I will be first in the queue!!



This is the remains of a rocket, I presume, probably come over from the Hesketh. Good job no one was in the garden when it arrived!!



1 comment:

Anya and Lisa said...

Hurray new pix.. poor Sheba.. you need to teach her to hide in the wardrobe, like what Alfie does
Ax