Wednesday 13 February 2008

On the road again, well sort of !!

Last night when everyone else was in bed and fast asleep I was again pacing the floor boards. I decided that a bit of fresh air may help so sneaked out into the garden and then couldn't resist taking about 30 photos of the moon. Sadly most have been resigned to the wheelie bin but here is the 1 I have saved!




This morning as the sun was shining I again went off to search the garden for anything interesting. I actually took about 80 here but again no good ones. Sadly this is about the only one to survive and even here the shadow falls in the wrong place!!






This afternoon Lewis and I took ourselves off to Martin Mere to watch the swans feeding time. Although we really enjoyed the walk in the fresh air my photos seem to be just like the all the others - fit only for the wheelie bin. Ah well here are a few of the best, lets put it down to my 'condition' and hope the next outing will be much improved!


Believe me this is a golden eye taking a bath - just about sums up my day!


















Squabbling teenagers?!




No comments: