Wednesday 27 April 2011

Haydock Park Races with 'Where's Wally'!

My first ever day at the races! I was born and bred in Chester but never went to the races there, I often watched from over the wall and as a child I played on the Roodee. The Chester Roodee is the oldest racecourse still in use in England, dating back to the early sixteenth century.




Once inside Haydock we bumped into a happy bunch of 'where's wally'!










It all got a bit too much for this one -








Needless to say I won diddly squat unlike Anya who as usual was on a winning streak! Even so it was a lovely day out thanks Anya.


























The weather stayed fine all w/e so we managed a BBQ as well as a spot of sunbathing.
























1 comment:

Anya and Lisa said...

Great Haydock pictures!!!