Wednesday 26 December 2007

An afternoon stroll / jog around London

What better starting place than the eye!! Here we have the stormtroupers but whether they are guarding the eye or attacking the Houses of Parliament I'm not quite sure.









As you will see it was a grey day and what bit of sun there had been was fast setting.








This is a favourite of Anya's, I believe she spends many a happy hour infront of this roundabout. I am sure she would love to ride on it but is worried about the stares!









Believe it or not this was still middle of the afternoon on the way to the theatre.




















This was Trafalger Square as I have never seen it before. I think it's a good enough photo for a Christmas card next year.




And last but not least - the London buses!!







2 comments:

Anya and Lisa said...

Lovely photos although goodness me the sun was setting fast.. in seconds sometimes!! I particularly like your stormtoupers... v impressive. Hope you enjoyed your jog around my favourite spots! You'll have to come again now you know how pretty it is!!
Ax

jennyberrypix.blogspot.com said...

Ah yes but the photos are in no particular order, well that's my story anyway!! J