Sunday 30 December 2007

M6 through Shevington and Jess - the best cat in the world.

After a few attempts I managed this one but unfortunately I was lacking in both my mentor and some traffic - well it was quite late on a Sunday evening and my mentor was presumably somewhere at the other end of this m'way and I don't know what had happened to the traffic.



At last I saw a bunch of traffic, legged it to the other side of the road, and hey presto - -




This is Jess, she can be quite sweet but like all cats does have an evil streak!



She didn't seem to be in a very playful mood tonight, she was happy for us to play with her toys but all she could manage after her supper was a one paw effort before retiring to bed!








2 comments:

Anya and Lisa said...

very nice motorway photos, you have got much better aperture than when we did it.. have you got a cokin star filter????
Ax

jennyberrypix.blogspot.com said...

No I am waiting to see how yours works - now you know how to use it!! Photos are completely unedited. Think this is a better bridge to take photos from, it is quieter but you have to use car to get there - so obviously you have to be sober!! Will have to try rush hour in the week, that should be good. J x