Wednesday 16 January 2008

Wigan Galleries along with 2 favourites

Went to the Wigan Photographic society meeting last night - it was very interesting and everyone was extremely friendly but I don't think I will ever be up to their standard!
Anyway I thought I had better get some practice so off I went to take some photos in Wigan. Firstly the town seemed to be deserted and then I was stopped in the galleries - owners do not like their shop fronts being photographed!! Children and babies fine but shops a definite no-no! Am I missing the point here?



Oops don't tell Matalan about this one!



Jess with paw at the ready!



Sheeba as you have never seen her before, well parts of her anyway.









2 comments:

Anya and Lisa said...

Love Sheba's paw... think that might be January next year?? I like your Wigan shots too.. what about some moving escalator ones... you should be able to get the escalator with the people blurry .. or something??

Ax

jennyberrypix.blogspot.com said...

Well I did try but as I said Wigan was deserted, wanted to also take some on the main street but it was empty - just my luck!! J x