Thursday 20 March 2008

Canal bank Burscough

Took my friend's dog for a walk along the canal bank the other day. This was where we started off, at first it was as expected - a relaxing stroll in the sunshine.








We watched a few ducks, well I watched but I think Molly wanted to play with them! Then accross the road we noticed the farmer working in his field.



Then there were two!




Then along came a third accompanied by a train.




Then to finish off we had a fly past. Don't let anyone tell me Burscough is a quiet place!!




This was taken in the drive a few days ago, not a really good photo but I do like the colours.




2 comments:

Anya and Lisa said...

What lovley photos . . . . and what a great idea to take photos of working tractors.. I particularly like the rainbow
Ax

jennyberrypix.blogspot.com said...

Aha you see we have things like that oop north. Jx