Thursday 26 June 2008

Superlambananas, Liverpool

The lambananas are taking over Liverpool. We met the first 2 right outside Lime St station.




Superlambanatree -



Ba Ba Braille Sheep -



Our George can just be seen on the steps of St George's Hall -



24hoursuperlambanana










































I think this one is Beryl Sebastian -





Any offers for this one? -






superfitlambanana -



I was anything but super fit by the time I had reached this one, in fact I was ready to collapse. We seemed to have walked for miles. Having lived in Liverpool for 31/2 years back in the 60's I thought I knew the town centre but not any more! There seemed to be a complete lack of town centre maps for shoppers, in the Trafford and Lowry centres in Manchester the pocket guides are available at all the entrances. Perhaps Liverpool would do well to follow suite.
To view some of the lambananas that have been photographed please follow the link below -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/liverpool/content/image_galleries/08_superlambanana_gallery.shtml?1

1 comment:

Anya and Lisa said...

I do like your superlambananas. . . hope to see them myself before too long
Ax