Monday 25 August 2008

Venice

Thanks to Anya we have just spent the most fabulous weekend in Venice.
I have taken hundreds of photos and it will take me a while to sort them so for now will just put my first few on here. We arrived late Saturday afternoon and after the shuttle bus from the airport we donned our flippers and took to the canals of Venice. No cars etc just the water buses and taxis, we sailed up the Grand Canal on way to the hotel.






Side Street - oops sorry side canal!!



After checking in we retired to the banks of the Grand Canal under the Rialto Bridge to sample the err - crisps!?
Cheers Anya and thanks a million for making this holiday so special.


1 comment:

Anya and Lisa said...

Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures. Thanks so much for coming with me, it wasn't the same when you weren't there.. I won't forget our evening on St Mark's Square for a very long time
Ax