Sunday 5 October 2008

Out and about

My favourite bridge again, the only place that doesn't seem to let me down -




Great reflection photos to be had especially with my 3 trees! (Apparently odd numbers are better than even.)





and of course the odd boat


Autumn seems to be setting in at Martin Mere, this is one of my favourite paths near to the King Fisher hide (rather aptly named as the king fisher is usually nowhere to be seen!). Last Saturday when I worked there I spent my entire lunch break in the Ron Barker hide waiting for a glimpse of the king fisher as he had been spotted nearby during the morning. Apparently about 5 minutes after I left he reappeared, ah well he obviously doesn't like me, I will have to go in disguise next time.



1 comment:

Anya and Lisa said...

Really love your canal barge photo, although the others are good too... booo hiss to the Kingfisher
Ax