Thursday 6 November 2008

Autumn

Fly Agaric - and I didn't even have to go hunting for it, it was on the green at Newburgh when I returned to my favourite place for Autumn photos.




A bit too early - there weren't many leaves on the ground but Anya wanted to see it and this was the one free morning. The light wasn't good either perhaps I will be able to return in a few weeks time.






The last time I took this photo it was suggested that I try to get the cross to hide the gable end of the row of houses, well I think I managed that. It was also said that I should get the whole of the seat on the left in the picture, unfortunately immediately behind the seats is a litter bin so I had to be careful not to include that.




Our Lady and All Saints Parbold.
I thought this would be a lovely church to photograph but unfortunately on the day I arrive so do the workmen with their high visibility jackets and huge diggers!




Catholic Church of St Joseph Wrightington




1 comment:

Anya and Lisa said...

Thank you for taking me.. I think your photos are lovely and much better than mine
Ax