Tuesday 17 March 2009

Wigan Family Chiropractic Clinic

For the last few weeks I have had a flare up of my usual back problems but this time more painful than ever before! I discussed options with my GP and decided on chiropractic treatment this time having already done the usual round of physio, pilates, tens machine, acupuncture, hydrotherapy, exercise etc. etc. etc.


I chose a local clinic that is recognised by the NHS. I have never met a more friendly bunch of people although I have to admit to my favourite being Cosmic!


After the first treatment I was scraped off the ceiling, my left leg taken down from around my neck and sent on my way for a recuperative coffee. Boy did I see stars that day?!?! I have since had 2 more treatments and am starting to feel the benefit. I am now the proud owner of 3 ice packs, usually of which 2 are in the freezer and 1 strapped to my back or hip!


Each morning before getting out of bed when most husbands would bring a lovely mug of hot tea and plate of toast mine comes bounding up the stairs with - yes you guessed it - an ice pack.


My advice to anyone with back problems would be to go straight to a registered Chiropractor, they are brilliant. Why did I hesitate for all these years when I could have been having top quality treatment like this?


Thank you to all at the Wigan Back Pain Clinic

No comments: