Thursday 6 August 2009

Continuing our jog around Paris!

We walked around the outside of the Louvre. As ever there were crowds so I opted not to go inside but to stay out in the fresh air and do a bit more walking.
Did I say walking - I think I meant climbing!







Young love, they weren't doing much sight seeing!!







Then of course we just had to have a ride on the wheel.









The views were marvellous but unfortunately the wheel was moving too fast for good photos, (well that's my excuse!)





















Then after we had eaten it was up the Montparnasse Tower for the views of the Eiffel Tower!.
I don't think these photos do justice to the views, you just have to go up to see them for yourself.








Not very good but it does show the wheel that we were on earlier.



We finished with a walk under the Eiffel Tower and back to the hotel.
So that I would remember where we had been I kept a sort of diary so am slowly going through the photos in order of where we went so please forgive me if I am a bit slow at putting them on here. Hopefully this way I will avoid senior moments, (of which I have a few!!) also perhaps Anya will correct me if I get any wrong. I will get there in the end I promise!!

No comments: