Friday 9 July 2010

London by night July 2010

I at last made the effort to visit Anya for a w/e, she has been asking me - no pleading with me for a while now! Anyway the first day I arrived early evening and after eating we went into London to take some night time photos. Now Anya is expert at this and I have always envied her photos but here are some of mine, not quite as good but I like them!
Thanks for having me to stay Anya I really did enjoy it, hope you have managed to get rid of the wasps nest!



















2 comments:

Anya and Lisa said...

Hurray you finally came - these pictures are lovely - let me guess they are the tripod ones??? I have finally finished Tom's room so I will get onto mine now - got the ones from Sunday yet??? See you Sat
Ax

ps where are the parakeet pix??

Anya and Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.