Friday 1 June 2007

Chester Zoo

Thursday Chester Zoo got the vote. It was a lovely day but we did have a mixture of weather - from burning sun to pouring rain. We went home to a fish and chip supper but then it was out again in search of yet another sunset. No rest for the wicked in this house!









The seal enclosure really brought back lots of childhood memories - I often used to go and watch them being fed. Their pool is exactly the same as I remember it, it hasn't changed one little bit.








Think this swan may have ended up with a slight headache. He was persistent though, he kept going back for more.









No explanation needed here I hope!?



























2 comments:

Anya and Lisa said...

Absolutely great photos - but we want the best lion shot. PLEEEEEEEASE!!!!
Ax

Ps thanks for being such a good sport aboiut being bullied into going to the Zoo!

jennyberrypix.blogspot.com said...

No problem I did enjoy it really, especially as you hijacked my purse and paid for the tickets - I owe you one!! Not too sure about the best lion photo you and 20 others may want to copy it! J xx