Tuesday 29 July 2008

Fairy Wing Repair shop Ormskirk - revisited

I was very kindly invited back to the Fairy Wing Repair shop by Vikki who said I was welcome to take photos inside the shop. As I am only a VERY new beginner to photography I was pleased, excited, honoured but also scared stiff that none of the photos would be any good!!
It was a very hot day and the beginning of the school holidays so children and parents seemed to be in and out at a rate of knots. It is obviously a popular shop where children are made very welcome whether they want to browse or buy.
These are some of my efforts but hopefully I would like to return again when I have learned a bit more about shutter priority, dof and apertures etc!




Please don't worry about the lamp post Vikki - it is back in place now!!



Inside the shop is a maze of colour, there is something in every nook and cranny - a children's paradise.















It was quite difficult to photograph individual items, even though I had permission to move things I was frightened that I may break something and also there was no spare corner to move anything to! However I did have a try but perhaps need to think about the depth of field more next time.








This was upstairs - just as colourful as downstairs.





























1 comment:

Anya and Lisa said...

good pix, don't do yourself down.. looks a special shop.. why have you never taken your favourite neice there?
Ax