Friday 24 July 2009

Eating out in Paris

This was our hotel, as look would have it we were on the top floor, fortunately the lift was working.






This was where we ate the first evening. People have asked me if Paris is expensive - I will let you decide -








Notice the price of the (small) plate of chips. With the exchange rate that I received that bill cost us £36-60. I know it was the centre of Paris and if I went again I would probably go to the same place, I couldn't fault the food only the price!!

The second evening we were a little more adventurous and got a much better deal. We had just vacated the second table from the right as I took this photo.







The total cost of this meal was a mere £34-39.




We stopped here for a coffee - and I had a rest!!





The next 2 photos are for Edward who, no matter where we go, must look at the price of veg.











I'm sure I had hair there the last time I looked in the mirror!






1 comment:

Anya and Lisa said...

surely, surely you could have airbrushed my bottom????? Like these v much.. I didn't take this kind of picture so it is a lovely reminder, specially of that steak mmmmmm

Ax