Tuesday 21 July 2009

London to Paris via the Eurostar

Last weekend Anya kindly took me on a whirlwind tour of Paris. She had arranged and booked it all, I had just to turn up on the day! The hardest part was keeping up with her, we were up at 7am each day and continued until the early hours before falling into bed!
After going through security and passport control we had a quick breakfast and left St Pancras
on Saturday morning to arrive in Paris just 2 hours and 20 minutes later. Much better than travelling by air, there were no delays and we only had to arrive 1/2 hour before the train was due to leave!





This was our train - on the left above the shops.


And this was my first photo of the Eiffel Tower. I think I have about 365 more that is one for each day of the year!



No comments: