Monday 13 April 2009

Pennington Flash, April 11th


We had a lovely surprise visit by Anya over the Easter weekend, (well a surprise for me that is Edward seemed to know all about it!). Naturally she came with camera so after a quick drink and chat it was straight off to Pennington Flash. First stop the Bunting hide -





I know, I know, I have clipped part of the foot off but I love this one so have to include it!











Then back to the lake to watch the swans, geese and of course gulls.




I must be losing my touch (if I ever had one!) I have clipped the tip of the wing off this poor chap but again I like it so here it is!





















1 comment:

Anya and Lisa said...

lovely pictures.. and much better than mine... boo hiss!! It was lovely to see you, thanls for having me Ax