Thursday 9 April 2009

Walking once again - slowly but surely!

I am now going for short walks again and exercising in the pool but the chiropractic treatment continues. Next week I am down to weekly appointments - yippppeeeee! The pain has improved and is now more manageable, occasionally I even manage to sleep at night!
Last Sunday I went for a walk with Sarah and the dogs. I enjoyed it although I suffered afterwards - no pain, no gain as they say.
We started off on the golf course then down the path to see the horses, past the railway then up and through Ashfield Park.





















Friend or foe - not too sure.










Everything looks different from the last time I came down here, the blossom is now out and the leaves are beginning to sprout on some of the trees. (Sorry but couldn't find the woman in the red coat.)













Shame about this tree, completely upturned but still growing, wonder what it will look like during the summer.




Think Sarah and I are now redundant Poppy is taking over the dog walking.




No comments: